Felt, commonly used in industry, is made of wool, and it is also made of cow hair or fibers. The main features are elasticity, which can be used as materials for shockproof, seal, gasket and elastic wire cloth felt. Used in various industrial machinery - anti-vibration, oil lubrication, friction and other industries.
The felt is made of wool and bonded by processing (non-latitude weaving). The main features are as follows:
1.It is flexible and can be used as a material for shockproof, sealing, gasketing and elastic wire clothing.
2. Adhesive performance is good, not easy to loose, can be punched into various shapes of parts.
3 good insulation properties, can be used as insulation materials.
4. Closely organized, small pores, can be used as a good filter material. Due to the relatively compact density of the felt, it is possible to punch and produce a variety of felt parts.
5. Better wear resistance, can be used as polished material.
6. It is flexible, so it is bonded by shrinking principle. After shrinking and binding, the density can be used separately from the size.
7. The stretchability of the felt is better, and it can reach the specified length. It can be used for leather rolling belts and papermaking suction belts.
8. The felt is warm and can be made into a specification felt insoles.
9. Felt has moisture and elasticity can be made into automotive door and window seals, central door and window seals. It is not based on weaving, so it has good filterability and can be used for oil absorption. Most of the tanks under the steamer use felt to keep the ship clean. The use of felt packaging machine parts has high whiteness, good shockproof performance and silencer. The size of the felt can be used to modulate the pitch of the instrument.