Because it is a kind of fabric that does not need to be spun and woven, only the spun fibers or filaments are oriented or randomly arranged to form a web structure and then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
Simply put is:
Instead of interlacing and knitting a single piece of yarn, it binds the fibers directly by physical means, so when you get the sticky name in your garment, Can not draw a root of the thread. Nonwovens break through the traditional textile principles, and has the characteristics of short process flow, fast production, high output, low cost, wide use, multiple sources of raw materials.
Its main purpose can be roughly divided into:
(1) medical and health cloth: surgical clothing, protective clothing, disinfection cloth, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, and other women;
(2) home decorative cloth: wall stickers, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads and so on;
(3) Dressing cloth: lining, adhesive lining, Xupian, stereotypes cotton, all kinds of synthetic leather at the end of cloth;
(4) industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulating materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering cloth, etc .;
(5) agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, curtains and other insulation;
(6) Other: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filters, bags of tea bags.
First, spunlace non-woven
The spunlace process sprays high-pressure, fine water streams onto one or more layers of fiber, entangling the fibers with each other, thereby reinforcing the fiber to some extent.
Second, the heat of non-woven
Heat-bonded non-woven fabric refers to the fiber network or powdery hot-melt adhesive reinforcement material, the fiber and then heated to melt cooling reinforcement cloth.
Third, pulp airlaid non-woven fabric
Airlaid nonwovens can also be called dustless paper, dry paper nonwovens. It is the use of airlaid technology will be opened into a single fiber wood pulp fiber state, and then use air flow method to make the fiber agglomeration in the net curtain, the net and then consolidated into cloth.