Leather labels are mainly sewn on the back of the jeans' waist (it is also used for bags, handbags, shoes, hats etc.), whose materials include genuine leather, imitation leather, was hable paper, micro fiber, canvas, horsehair, PVC, TPU ... and so on.
Specifications of Tan Color Soft Nubuck Leather Patch
|Item||Jeans leather label, faux leather labels, embossed leather label, pu leather labels, hollowed-out leather label, genuine leather label，hat patch, etc|
|Material||Genuine leather, faux leather, pu leather, suede leather, microfiber leather, tpu, craft paper, felt, etc.|
|Size/Color||Custom size and color as per your requirerments|
|Border||Die cut border|
|Usage||Suitable for garment, shoes, bags, pants, jeans, hats, furniture, ect|
|Logo printing||Logo printing, digital priting, embossed, debossed, hot stamping, laser, embroidery, with metal logo, pvc rubber logo, eyelet, rivet, etc|
|Artwork Format||CDR, AI, PDF, PSD, JPG, etc|
|Lead time||Sample time: 3 to 5 days after receiving your sample fee, 5-10 days according to the order quantity for mass production lead time|
|Payment terms||T/T, Paypal, Western Union, Alipay, etc|
|Packing||Standard export carton or as per customer's requirmenet|
|Delivery||DHL,EMS,FedEx,UPS,TNT,ARAMEX or by Sea,etc.|
Showcase of Tan Color Soft Nubuck Leather Patch
More Products Available (Click the pictures for more information)
How to produce leather labels?
step1. Order the leather material from the leather factory according to customer's needs on thickness, color, technics of the leather labels, which needs about few days.
step2. Meanwhile, we make mold according to customer's leather labels artwork, which needs about couple days.
step3. Start stamping and making leather labels once both leather meaterial and mold are prepared.
step4. Post processing: fix the customized embroidery or metal trims like rivit onto the leather labels.
step5. Quality control: screen then discard the unqualified products of leather labels.
step6. Packaging: check leather labels's quantity and be ready for shipment.
How to identify genuine leather labels?
· Genuine leather labels Feel smooth , soft and flexible
· There are pores on the surface of genuine leather labels and irregular fiber on the back.
· The genuine leather labels have the smell of leather.
· Genuine leather labels have good water absorbability.
How to identify PU leather labels?
· The texture on PU leather label is thicker than genuine leather label.
· The back of PU leather label is chemical fibrous materials.
· We can see the artificial chemical fibrous material from the section of PU leather labels.
What is the function of leather labels?
· Using on the garments, shoes, hats, or bags for decoration, leather labels make the products more beautiful, and also reflect their styles.
· Leather labels can link different parts of the product, such as leather zipper puller.
· Leather labels with logos play an annotation role for the brand of the garments, shoes, hats and bags etc.
What kind of material can be used for leather labels?
Leather labels's materials include genuine leather, Polyurethane leather, washable kraft paper, microfibril leather, canvas, horsehair, PVC, TPU ... and so on. What kind of techniques can be used for leather labels? It includes printing, embossing, debossing, engraving, embroidering,gold/silver hot stamping etc.