High end raw material
We use the high quality paper material with environmental superior oil for printing to make sure the high printing clarity and quality.
Our factory has the newest printing machine, to ensure the quality and efficiency. We can satisfy different customers' requirement from all over the world.
Various Paper Materials and Strings Available
There are many kinds of paper materials available for tags. Such as common flat paper series; texture paper series; pearl paper series. Just tell me the kind you want, we will find the perfect one for you.
For the strings, it can be also customized with your own logo.
Glossy or matt lamination means to add a thin plastic film on the surface of paper.
This is usually used for coated paper businesss card, to make it shinier and firmer.
Embossing refers to the technique for creating a raised pattern on the card. While one side is embossed, the other side will be debossed. It is done with a mould.
Letterpress is a printing method. It is a technique of relief printing using a printing press. It can make the card look more professional.
Hot Foil Stamping
Hot foil stamping is the application of metallic or pigmented foil on to a solid surface by application of a heated die onto foil. It is a permanent process.
Foils come in a wide selection of colors and finishes, from the most commonly used metallic gold and silver to foils with pearlescent and holographic effects.
Other colors of hot foil stamping are also available, like red foil stamping, yellow foil stamping, purple foil stamping, bronze foil stamping,etc.
UV coating can be applied on spot locations of the paper, called spot UV, or by flooding the page. UV coating application can deepen the color of the printed area. A printed page with UV coating applied can be very shiny or flattened to a matte finish.
Die cutting is a way to make the cards into various shapes you need with moulds.
1. Please contact us and send us your artwork (AI,PDF ,jpg etc are all ok)or your requirement
(like the material,size ,color)to quote first.
2. Comfirm the final artwork and price.
3. Please help to make 50% deposit(or full payment,depands on the order quantity),then we
will arrange the samples.
4. We will send you pictures of samples for your approval or we can send you samples directly.
6. After approve the sample, we will make the bulk.
7. 50% balance payment made before shipment.
8. We will send the bulk to your required address on time.
9. Waiting for your feekback and further orders.